Lipicol Retard 30 Compresse

10.89

Compare
SKU: dc2a3f47f66f Category:

Description

Description Lipicol Retard 30 Compresselipol Retard
Lipicol Retard is a fermented red rice food supplement, phytosterols, coenzyme Q10 and green tea in double layered compressed form (controlled release), designed to release the components gradually in the hours subsequent to the intake.
How to use
1 tablet a day, preferably in the evening, to be swallowed with a sip of water, on a full stomach.
Ingrediants
Red Rice (Oryza Sativa L.) e.s. Fermented seeds with Purpureus Tit monacus. 5% Monacolina K; Charging agents: dualcical phosphate, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose; Green tea (Camelia Sinensis (L.) Kuntze) E.S. Tit leaves. 95% TOT polyphenols. and 65% catechins; Fitosteroli 11%; Anti-caking agents: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, silicon dioxide, polyvinylpiripronidone, magnesium salts of fatty acids, reticulated sodium carboxymethylcellula; Coenzyme Q10; Hydroxypropylcellulose.
Warnings
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Store in a cool, dry place, away from heat sources. The minimum conservation term refers to the product correctly stored in integrated packaging. Keep out of reach of children under 3 years of age. The use of supplements should not be understood as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. In particular, the use of this product must be inserted into the framework of a varied and balanced diet, which involves regular fruit and vegetables consumption so as to help maintain carotenoid levels. A consumption of over 3G / day of added vegetable sterols is to be avoided. A Tablet of Lipicol Retard contains 0.1 g of vegetable sterols. The product is not intended for people who do not need to control the level of cholesterol in the blood. Patients who follow a hypocolesterolemizing treatment must consume the product only under medical supervision. For the use of the product it is advisable to hear the advice of the doctor. Do not use in pregnancy, during breastfeeding, under 5 years of age (because it could be inadequate from the nutritional point of view) and in case of therapy with hypolyipidemic drugs.
Format
30 tablets.