Linfolipase 30 Compresse

29.29

Compare
SKU: e9a1653c444b Category:

Description

Description Lympholipase 30 CompresselInfolipase Food container containing useful components such as Guarana, green tea and Coleus Forskohlii.
Ingrediants
For 1 fermented rice compressamido (Faselip) 70 mgacethyl-l-carnitine200 MGColeus Forskohlii (Coleus Forskohlii (WILD.) BRIQ.) DRY ROFT Titled 10% in Forskohlin of which Forskohlin10 mg 1 mgguaranà (Paullinia Cupana Kunth) Dry semi-surrounded titled 10% in caffeine of which caffeina100 mg 10 mgcaffein100 mgcoenzyme q1010 mgtè green (camellia sinensis (l.) kuntze) dried leaves titled 90% in polyphenols of which polyphenols50 mg 45 mgsalice white (salix alba l.) dry bark titled 15% in salicica Salicina100 mg 15 mgates ingredients: charging agents (microcrystalline cellulose, pvp, tribasic phosphate calcium, maltodextrin); Faselip (*); coating agents (modified corn starch, lacquered rubber); anti-cagging (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide); Dyes (blue patent, titanium dioxide). (*) Fermented by Rhizopus oryzae obtained from oleic acid, private soy meal of lipid component, soy protein, soy peptone, extract yeast, soluble potato starch.
How to use
We recommend taking 1 gastroresisto tablet a day.
Warnings
Supplements should not be understood as substitutes of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. The product must be used as part of an adequate hypocaloric diet following a healthy lifestyle with a good level of physical activity. If the diet is followed for prolonged periods, over three weeks, it is advisable to hear the advice of the doctor. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Contains caffeine (110 mg per daily portion). Not recommended for children and during pregnancy. Keep away from children under 3 years.
Format
30 gastro-resistant tablets.